Task: Try to get the ball to come to a rest at the middle of the screen by timing the blowing of a fan.
Rules of the game:
Visit our Percepts and Concepts Laboratory
- The yellow ball is connected to two rubber bands: a red one on the left and a blue one on the right. The more these rubber bands are stretched out, the more they will pull the ball.
- The fan is the brown rectangle. You can turn on the fan by moving your mouse over it and clicking.
- You win when the ball comes to a near-stop at the orange triangle in the middle of the screen.
- To win, you must correctly time the blowing of the fan.
- You can adjust the speed of the ball by pressing the "speed" button